3CX supports over 100 different SIP trunk providers globally. Applying and testing to become a 3CX supported VoIP provider is the best way to get your services out in front of 3CX customers and partners. To help you with this, we’ve prepared a technical document with the requirements for becoming a 3CX supported SIP trunk provider.
Technical requirements for VoIP providers
Getting your SIP trunks added to our list of supported VoIP provider pages will take a little work and some specific technical requirements. We break our requirements down into two separate categories:
· Registration-based trunks
· Instance parameter support
· Allowed IP address list
· DTMF support for RFC2833
· Proxy audio
· Error codes
· E164 number formatting
· TLS / SRTP
· T38 Support
· SMS / MMS Support
Due to the fact that these categories are relatively lengthy and somewhat complex, we have prepared a breakdown of each point including descriptions and SIP message examples. If you are a VoIP provider and interested in becoming a supported provider, check out our VoIP provider documentation to review the mandatory and optional requirements.
Why become a supported provider?
Imagine getting your name and brand in front of over 600,000 companies. Becoming a supported provider means:
· Your service will be included in the management console as one of the pre-configured SIP trunks in 3CX.
· Your company will be listed on our supported VoIP provider pages.
· We will test each version of our software against your service before release.
· We will offer first-level support to our partners and customers using your service.